Friday, May 11, 2012

Its a new day.

I have missed blogging since my trip to Cambodia so I have decided to pick it up again. My life has taken on a new kind of adventure recently... Marriage! Even in the last two months there have been so many amazing things I have learnt and that Jordan and I have done. This blog is for me to record some of the things that I don't want to forget. I cant wait to see what fun things the future has to hold. Jordan and I got married on March 24th, 2012 and then spend an incredible 18 days in Hawaii. We love our new place which is slowly starting to feel like home. Jordan owns his own Music Recording/Editing business and works part time as the Worship Director of our church. I work at our church as the Media Tech and Ministry Assistant. I work on our website, as well as doing video and advertising. I love my job, although not as much as I love Jesus. Jordan and I are so blessed to be so in love with each other and in love with our Lord. "A chord of three strands is not quickly broken" Ecclesiastes 4:12

No comments:

Post a Comment